Rage Inducer is a music project dedicated to genocide, in all its permutations. Given the worldwide popularity of genocide Rage Inducer draws from popular culture, despite being rooted in doom metal. Music which has influenced the Rage Inducer aesthetic is The Acacia Strain, Acumen Nation, Arch enemy, Bolt Thrower, Candlemass, Carcass, Cathedral, Crowbar, Dissecting Table, Fear Factory, Fear of God, Godflesh, Jesu, Meathook Seed, Memento Mori, My Dying Bride, Numb, Oneiroid Psychosis, Otep, Paramaecium, Skin Chamber, Skrew, Suffocation, and Whitechapel.
Rage Inducer online:
- Official site: https://rageinducer.wordpress.com/
- Bandcamp: https://rageinducer.bandcamp.com/
- Facebook like page: https://www.facebook.com/Rage-Inducer-1712808565606104/
- Reverb Nation: https://www.reverbnation.com/rageinducer
- Memory Without Pain: A noise project that never had any “official” releases, but some compilation appearances. Three albums’ worth of music was recorded but has been lost; if I locate any of it I’ll make it available online here. “Let every man in mankind’s frailty / Consider his last day; and let none / Presume on his good fortune until he find / Life, at his death, a memory without pain.” Sophocles, Oedipus Rex Line 1529, Choragos
- Dead Letter Office: Active 1994-2002, gothic/industrial/noise. Visit the official (dead) site for more information. To hear some songs try the Dead Letter Office MySpace page.
- Audio engineer certified in Audio Production Techniques for Advertising and Music Business and Artist Management (Omega Studios School of Applied Recording Arts and Sciences). Owner/Operator of Rack and Ruin Studio 1998-2002.