Do you like science fiction? Are you a fan of small presses? Then please consider backing our very first Kickstarter project, Impossible Futures, edited by Judith K. Dial & Tom Easton.
An astonishing amount of the science and technology in vintage science fiction has come to pass. But an awful lot has not. Where’s your anti-gravity car? Your food replicator? Your very own personal robot assistant?
But those old, never-happened ideas are still fun. For a fresh take on those old ideas, try Impossible Futures!
We have a great mix of all original stories by new writers as well as by several Nebula and Hugo Award winning authors:
- Locomotive Joe and the Wreck of Space Train No.4 by Allen M. Steele
- A Singular Love by Rev DiCerto
- Private Shrines by Sarah Smith and Justus Perry
- Searching for Oz by Jack McDevitt
- Common Ground by Shariann Lewitt
- City of Beauty, City of…
View original post 146 more words